Oil Spill Commission Action is committed to providing decision makers and the public comprehensive information from multiple sources about the Gulf oil spill of 2010 and efforts being made to make offshore drilling safer. That is the purpose of the Resource Center.
We particularly invite you to peruse:
- The reports and papers prepared by the National Commission on the BP Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill and Offshore Drilling
- Congressional testimony by the Commissioners
- Other public statements by the Commissioners
In addition we have provided links to:
- Selected relevant reports prepared by other institutions
- Government, industry, and non-profit organizations working on these issues
- Selected newspaper articles and other sources of information relevant to our mission
We welcome recommendations about other sources of information we might include. Please use the contact us email link with your suggestions.