Other Public Statements by Commissioners
- Commissioners Graham and Reilly issue statement on fourth anniversary of the Deepwater Horizon explosion
- Commissioners submit comments on the Gulf Coast Ecosystem Restoration Council’s Draft Initial Comprehensive Plan
- Action needed on drilling reform Opinion piece by Senator Graham and William Reilly in The Hill, April 24, 2012
- Revisiting the Deepwater Disaster, Living on Earth (National Public Radio) interview with Senator Graham and William Reilly, broadcast week of April 20, 2012.
Deep-water drilling remains a risky business, Opinion piece in Nature magazine by Donald Boesch, April 17, 2012
- Presentation by Frances Ulmer at the University of Alaska Anchorage on OSCA report, April 18, 2012
- Spill Commissioners Grade America’s Ability to Prevent Another Oil Spill, Natural Resources Defense Council Blog by Frances Beinecke, April 17, 2012.
- Panel on Arctic Ocean Energy Development, Presentation summary by Fran Ulmer, February 24, 2012
- “Why the U.S. should work with Cuba on oil drilling” Opinion Piece in the Washington Post by William K. Reilly and Megan Reilly Cayten:, February 17, 2012
- Beyond Petroleum: Lessons from the Gulf of Mexico, presentation by William K. Reilly and Bob Graham before Climate One, Oct 27, 2011
- Spill commission backed safe offshore drilling, letter to the editor, Times-Picayune, from Senator Bob Graham and William K. Reilly, Oct 2, 2011